Subject: L68K: Mach 64 Works Accelerated on Atari
From: "Bernd Harries" <[email-masked]>
To: linux-m68k <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 22:28:28 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi Folks!

Sunday I managed to get my mach64fb accelerated!!! The 1280x1024 console
scrolls like the wind now. It is generic and should work on other Systems,
too.

Here come the 5 new Files I introduced + 2 Files which I modified very
little. (Config.in and ../../f*.h)

I cannot make diffs in the moment because I have no clean 2.1.42 tree. But
Saturday I got the 6.4 GB Seagate Madalist and with 2.1.47 I can be more
generous. :-) I'll try to port it to 2.1.47 after my holiday and after I
have Geerts framebuffer patches. Without them it won't fit.

Bernd
--------------------------
Bernd Harries

[email-masked]            +49 421 804 309
[email-masked]        +49 421 804 309
[email-masked]               +49 421 457 3276
[email-masked]

http://www.freeyellow.com/members/bharries
----------------------------------------------------------

Save this as 'mach64.tgz.uue', uudecode and tar xzf.

[tar file here is in bernd-mach64.tar.gz]