Subject: L68K: Patches for 2.1.29
From: Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 09:34:00 +0100 (MET)

Here are my patches for 2.1.29. Please apply them in the order they are listed.

  - misc-2.1.29.diff

      o Add missing parts for CONFIG_SERIAL_CONSOLE. (BTW, no Atari hackers
        that want a serial console? To get a machine independent serial
        console, take a look at the GGI serial console stuff)

      o Add new argument to rs_read_proc() (but /proc/serial doesn't exist
        anymore??)

      o Avoid some warnings

      o aux_device_present, kbd_read_mask and allow_interrupts() aren't used on
	m68k

  - clgenfix-2.1.29.diff

      o Update for frame buffer devices after applying clgen-1.0. Only tested
        with amifb (no gfx boards here :-(

  - ide-2.1.29.diff

      o Cleaner fix for the A1200 IDE problem

  - zorro-2.1.29.diff

      o New Zorro ID scheme with support for GVP boards

The abstract console patches will follow later.

[tar file here is in geert-misc.tar.gz]

Greetings,

						Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven                     [email-masked]
Wavelets, Linux/m68k on Amiga          http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~geert/
Department of Computer Science -- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven -- Belgium